Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pick me! Pick me!

The school year is quickly approaching once again and I find myself not worried about the work load, or the new situations, or even the hectic schedule of balancing, class, schoolwork, actual work, my social life, my boyfriend, and my field work. In fact, I'm actually excited for the semester to begin. The thing that is weighing on me is something I have faced for the past couple of semesters: audition season. Now for those of you that either don't know me or haven't heard my ultimate dream, I want to get into the comedy theatre biz. Now don't get me wrong, I love the idea of getting my teaching licenses but, there is nothing that beats being on stage for me.
There are a number of comedy troupes at my university which I would love to be a part of, but so far, I haven't exactly had much luck getting them as excited about me. So should I bother trying again? It already could be a busy semester for me and is it worth the possible added stress? Plus, despite getting closer each semester, I am tired of the rejection.
So to try or not to try? Hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment